How is a throat swab used
A throat swab is a throat swab that is used to check for lesions and take a throat sampling. It can be said to be a detection method to understand the patient’s condition, oral mucosa, and pharynx infection. Because the pharynx is affected by infections caused by external bacteria when the body’s body or local resistance is reduced, the doctor needs to collect some cells or viruses for observation when we seek medical treatment, so as to understand the patient’s disease. Illness.
1. A release rate of more than 90% for the collected samples;
2. In fact, one hand operation, no pollution, easy to use;
3. Automobile innovation, independent packaging;
4. Unique craftsmanship increases the comfort of the collected person;
5. Under normal temperature conditions, the samples can be stored for 12 months;
6. Pharyngeal Swab The swab set is a combination of swab and preservation solution, which can be used to collect samples once per person.
In fact, throat swabs are divided into oropharyngeal swabs and nasopharyngeal swabs. Nasopharyngeal swabs are also called nasal swabs and nasal swabs, but oropharyngeal swabs and oral swabs are not the same.
1. First, check personal information with the subject.
2. Then tear off the outer packaging of the sample and take out the sample;
3. Let the examinee open his mouth to make an ah sound to expose the mouthpiece, and if necessary, use a tongue depressor to press down the tongue (lightly press the front 2/3 of the tongue and the back 1/3);
4. Take out the swab, gently and quickly wipe the bilateral pharyngeal tonsils and pharyngeal wall 3 times, and put the swab head into the preservation solution.
5. The bottle mouth is firmly buckled and folded and stored at a later stage, the rear end will be removed, and the tight tube will be tightened (cap off the test cap),
6. Finally, check the user’s name again;
7. And put it in a sealed bag, and put it in the transfer box, and then quickly check the sample in the laboratory.