What are the benefits of flocking swabs?
We all know that flocked swabs can be used to collect samples. We are a leader in the field of medical swabs,
(1) Flocking swabs are harmless to organisms, and they can increase the collection and release of specimens as much as possible;
(2) A large number of clinical trials have shown that, compared with ordinary sterile cotton swabs, nylon flocked cotton swabs not only have better collection and transportation effects for clinical microbial specimens, but also for those specimens that cannot be submitted for inspection in time and have been placed for too long.
First of all, Huachenyang’s swab not only uses an international medical paper-plastic bag made of medical dialysis paper,
but also an independent package in a large box, which is particularly convenient to use.
Secondly, our swabs can also choose different preservation solutions and sampling tubes for different types of specimens (for example, bacteria, viruses, mycoplasma or chlamydia, etc.).
Furthermore, our swab adopts unique electrostatic spray implantation nylon fiber technology to increase the collection and release of specimens.
Then our fluffy swab can collect more target analytes, and not only has no specimen residues, but also speeds up specimen processing.
What to use a flocking sampling swab?
Maybe you have such a question in your mind, why use flocking sampling swabs? After reading this article, you may know the answer
In our traditional fiber swabs, the sample is not only intercepted by the fiber mass gap, which makes the sample permeate, dilute and intercept in the fiber, but also slows down the collection and release speed.
Nylon flocking swab not only has good sample collection and release capacity, but also has a release rate of more than 80%.
Generally speaking, the sampling time of flocking swabs is 3-5 seconds, while that of cotton swabs is 15-120 seconds, or even longer. This in the diagnosis process, caused serious pressure on the staff. Only faster sample extraction can complete the collection and analysis more efficiently.
(1) The swab was make by spraying dense nylon fiber technology.
(2) According to the analysis items, there are soft or brush like swabs, which have reach the maximum collection amount.
(3) Disposable sterile injection swab with break point.
(4) Flocking swab technology can improve the adsorption / release amount of samples and improve the sensitivity of analysis
(5) No sample rejection indicates that the specimen can be delivere faster and less.
(the upright nylon fiber is like a soft brush, which can not only collect more cell samples.
Moreover, the capillary effect between nylon fibers enhances the bearing capacity of water-based samples.
Moreover, the samples are concentrate on the surface of the swab, which is easier to elute.
More samples can be adsorbe by nylon swabs.)
What to use a flocking sampling swab?
Nasopharyngeal swabs are actually relatively long sampling swabs.
Not only are relatively long disinfection sampling swabs, but their main function is to use nasopharyngeal secretions for bacterial culture and drug sensitivity testing.. Through bacterial culture and drug sensitivity test, the source of infection in the nasopharynx and the microbes in the nasopharynx can be selected,
and then a drug sensitivity test can be done to determine which drugs are sensitive,
so that sensitive drugs can be selected for treatment, so as to achieve better results Effectiveness,
so the nasopharyngeal swab is actually a sampling swab for taking tissue samples.
Normal people’s pharyngeal isthmus culture should have normal oral flora without the growth of pathogenic bacteria. The bacteria in the pharynx all come from the outside world and do not cause disease under normal circumstances, but infections can occur under the body’s systemic or local resistance and other external factors to cause diseases. Therefore, pharyngeal swab bacterial culture can isolate pathogenic bacteria, which is helpful for the diagnosis of diphtheria, suppurative tonsillitis, and acute pharyngitis.
①. Ask the patient to keep his head still and remove the secretions on the surface of the anterior nasal cavity. The collector can stand on the side of the collector, reducing occupational exposure caused by coughing and sneezing, and alleviating the pressure on the collector.
②. Measure the distance from the nostril to the root of the ear with a swab and mark with your hand.
③. Gently insert the swab into the nostril in the direction perpendicular to the nose (face) through the nasal cavity, with a feeling of touching the wall until the finger touches the nose, keep the swab in the nose for 15-30 seconds, and then gently rotate it 3 times.
④. Put the swab into the virus transport medium, not only to break the swab stick, but also to put it completely into the test tube.
⑤. Tighten the cap of the tube, mark it, put it in a plastic bag and seal it.
⑥. Submit the specimens for inspection in time
The difference between traditional fiber wound swabs:
Electron Microscope photograph of traditional fiber winded swab. Electron Microscope photograph of the nylon flocked swab.
With traditional fiber wound swabs a large percentage of the sample
collected remains entrapped in the fiber matrix of the tip.
It has been shown that the flocked swab release up to 95% of the sample
collected compared to 25% in a standard fiber tipped swab -especially
important if the sample size is particularly small.
⇒ Ergonomic and anatomic design
⇒ Superior sample elution
⇒ Rapid absorption
⇒ Increased assay sensitively
⇒ Simply collect, snap and ship
⇒ Quantitative volume transfer
⇒ Perpendicular nylon fibers
⇒ Certified free of inhibitors and interference
⇒ Highly suited to automation
|Part Number||Flocked Tip (mm)||Handle Dimension (mm)||Packaging|
|Width||Thickness||Length||Diameter 1||Diameter 2||Molded Breakpoint Length from Tip||Overall Length|
|CY-96000||3||3||16||2.5||Taper to 1.1||82.5||150||100 Swabs/Box50 Boxes/Case|
1. Utilizes unique “spray-on technology” and “electrostatic charge”.
2. Innovation nylon fibers technology.
3. The perpendicular nylon fibers act as a soft brush.
4. Capillary action between the nylon fiber strands facilitates strong hydraulic
uptake of liquid samples.
5. To limit interference and improve consistency the swab is manufactured from completely
1. Collecting a large amount of the cells
2. Rapid elution and release of the specimen
3. Unique molded breakpoint design in swab handle
4. Free of any PCR inhibitors and interference
It is used for forensic, laboratory, a diagnostic company, the genetic testing company, drug company, etc.