What should I pay attention to when using nasal swabs?
1. Sampling objects should be patients with fever ≥38℃ within 3 days of onset of illness.
2. The volume of the sampling tube should be about 10mL, not too large, so as not to affect the post-processing of the specimen.
3. In fact, the nasopharyngeal swab is best to use a slender swab, about 75mm~80mm in length, which is convenient for sampling.
4. The head of the nasopharyngeal swab should be make as small as possible to avoid discomfort to the patient during sampling
5. Do not use too much solution in the sampling tube, so as not to dilute the sample and affect the post-processing of the sample
6. Therefore, if necessary, two nasal swabs can be used as parallel samples.
7. It is best to store the collected specimens in the refrigerator, and transport them to the laboratory or a place where they can be tested within 24 hours in a refrigerator.
8. If it cannot be sent to the laboratory for testing in time, it needs to be stored at -70°C.
Shenzhen Huachenyang Technology Co., Ltd. mainly deals in samplers, samplers, sampling swabs and flocking swabs, integrating R&D, production and sales. Since the establishment of the company, Brilliance Sun Technology has been adhering to the concepts of independence, self-reliance, pioneering,
and innovation, constantly introducing new technologies, and actively researching and developing new products.
To strengthen our quality management, we continue to improve the product line, improve quality, improve the service system, etc,
to create a corporate brand image with good reputation, and build a strategic cooperation platform at home and abroad in various fields.
We make every effort to create a good corporate culture and team culture, provide rich learning and development opportunities,
attach importance to improving personal career space and corporate value, and strive to create a cultural and emotional corporate environment.