VTM and Swab Kit Short description
- 1 Nasopharyngeal Swab, 2 mL VTM (Standard CDC VTM formulation; Anterior Nasal Swabs)
- Tube Labels Have Unique Barcodes
- Availability: We have this item in Stock during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Shipping Monday to Saturday.
- Quantity On Hand (updated weekly): 210,000
- Additional Units: 7-10 Business Days
Features and Benefits
1 Nasopharyngeal Swab, 2 mL VTM
FDA Status: Authorized under FDA Enforcement Policy for Viral Transport Media
20 box/cs (400 kits/cs)
24 cs/pallet (9,600 kits/pallet)
huachenyang Co. Ltd. was founded in 2008. With its headquarters in Shenzen, China, Dakewe has a U.S. subsidiary, BioSci, Inc. that maintains stock of its products in California. With ISO 13485 and CE certifications for numerous products, Dakewe develops and manufactures medical and life sciences diagnostic devices, equipment, and reagents.
Designed per the CDC’s SOP for Viral Transport Media.
- Unused media stable at room temperature for 12 months. Samples are stable at cold temperature for 48 hours, and may be cryopreserved for longer periods of time.
Lateral flow immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein and Influenza A & B strains.
For the collection, preservation, and transport of virus clinical specimens to a testing laboratory. Transport medium serves as a culture media for non-propagating transport of specimens.
10mL polypropylene plastic tubes with screw cap
Medical grade, nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal nylon flocked swabs.
Volume of Media
Transport Media Type
Sterile viral transport media with salts, antibiotics and collection tube.
pH of Media
Cold or room temperature, 2-25°C
Media Type & Composition
Sterile viral transport media (VTM) with pH indicator, antibiotics, and collection tube, includes:
- Hank’s Balanced Salts Solution (HBSS)
- Phenol Red
- Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA)
- HEPES Buffer
- Gentamicin Sulfate
- Amphotericin B
Media and Virus Stability
- Unused media may be transported and stored at room temperature, 15°C – 25°C.
- Shelf life of unused media is 12 months.
- After collection, samples should be stored and transported at 2 to 4°C for up to 48 hours.
- If samples must be stored longer than 48 hours, it is recommended to cryopreserve them at -70°C.
Any questions about this product? Send us a message！
We will reply you via email in 24 hours