What are the common sampling swabs? Disposable sampling swab is suitable for microbial collection, which can assist hospitals or laboratories in virus detection or virus research. It can be use fo...View details
The innovative iClean® can improve specimen collection
and testing capabilities to provide better clinical care.
Due to the ergonomic, anatomical swab design and softer texture,
clinicians report that patients can be more comfortable.
Studies have shown that samples collected using iClean® can elute
more than 90% of the samples, thus improving the test sensitivity.
The powerful capillary hydraulic function between the Nylon® strands can speed up the maximum absorption and
release of liquid samples.
The soft, brush-like texture of the swab helps to effectively remove target cells.
Compatible with multiple applications and platforms, including bacteriological and virological culture,
rapid antigen detection, molecular-based detection, direct fluorescent antibody (DFA) detection, enzyme immunoassay (EIA) and cytological detection.
Features of throat swab products:
1. A release rate of more than 90% for the collected samples;
2. It can be operated with one hand to avoid pollution and is convenient to use;
3. Ethylene oxide sterilization, independent packaging;
4. Unique technology, increase the comfort of the collected person;
5. Under normal temperature conditions, samples can be stored for 12 months;
6. Throat swab The swab set is a combination of swab and preservation solution, which cooperates with one time/person to collect swab samples.
Which of the following diseases can be used for throat swab collection? We are no strangers to throat swabs, but do you know which diseases it applies to? Take a look. Generally, the pharyngeal is...View details