flocked swabs for sale First, who are we? Medical Supplies, iClean® Supply Providing Premium Quality for World Health We Have More Than 12+ Years of Manufacturing Experience in Medical...View details
iClean‘s Flocked Swabs
- What are Flocked Swabs?
iClean’s flocked swabs comprise of a solid molded plastic applicator shaft with a tip that can vary in size and shape. The tip of the applicator is coated with short Nylon fibers that are arranged in a perpendicular fashion. This perpendicular arrangement results from a process called flocking, where the fibers are sprayed onto the tip of the swab, while it is held in an electrostatic field. The process creates a highly absorbent thin layer with an open structure.
Features of throat swab products:
1. A release rate of more than 90% for the collected samples;
2. It can be operated with one hand to avoid pollution and is convenient to use;
3. Ethylene oxide sterilization, independent packaging;
4. Unique technology, increase the comfort of the collected person;
5. Under normal temperature conditions, samples can be stored for 12 months;
6. Throat swab The swab set is a combination of swab and preservation solution, which cooperates with one time/person to collect swab samples.