Precautions for gene sampling： Precautions for gene sampling Gene is a functional fragment of DNA molecule, the basic unit of genetic information, and the most basic factor determining all ...View details
Specimen Collection Flocked Swabs
Because the nasopharyngeal flocking swab utilizes innovative nylon fiber technology under electrostatic field conditions. Vertically fixed fine flocking not only provides excellent sample collection and release. In order to reduce invasive bacteria, the plastic rod also has a breakpoint
Break it before screwing the cap. It is really easy to handle and convenient for collection.
How to Collect a Nasopharyngeal Swab for Testing
- Choose Huachenyang’s professional CY-96000 nasopharyngeal swab with individual packaging. Wash your hands and wear sterile gloves before you grab the stick. Have the patient’s head backward nearly 70 degrees. Then the nasal swab would go down horizontally to the posterior nasopharynx.
- Insert the tip into one of the nostrils slowly. Take care not to hurt the vulnerable nasal wall. Undoubtedly, it would be a little uncomfortable but not painful. Actually, the fine flocking tip would help to make it easier.
- When reaching to the postal nasopharynx, rotate the stick 2-3 times to make the flocking tip absorb enough target sample.
- Remove the swab out slowly and place it into the sterile VTM tube as soon as possible. Break the plastic handle according to the breakpoint before you screw the cap.
Item No.#: CY-96000
Application: Nasopharyngeal Sampling Swab
Material: 100% Medical Grade Nylon
Swab Length:145mm±5mmFlocked Tip Length:20mmFlocked Tip Diameter:1.8mm±0.2mmBreakpoint:80/90mmPacking:Individual Sterile PackageCertificate:CE/FDA/ISO ApprovedOEM/ODM:SupportGMP Factory:YESSupplying Ability:500,000pcs/ day
Good samples contribute a lot to the accurate diagnostics, while good samples are collected in proper sample collection ways. iClean® swab supplied by HCY is anatomically and ergonomically designed to optimize the efficiency of the target analyte collection with patient comfort improved.
CY-96000 iClean Nasopharygeal Nylon Flocked Swab
Not only the proprietary flocking process can optimize collection and elution, but also the breakpoint forming handle can better help break,
Not only has the non-slip frosted handle end, the ABS handle (medical grade) is also ergonomic and anatomical design, comfortable and easy to use, and there is no interference of fiber or adhesive residue during the collection process.
Highlight of iClean® swab
- Compared with fiber swab, flocked swab releases up to 95% of the samples collected compared to 25%
- Anatomically and ergonomically design improves patient comfort and specimen collection
- Instant and spontaneous release of samples into liquid media
- Compatible with multiple applications such as rapid antigen testing, EIA, molecular-based assays, DFA, cytology testing, bacteriology and virology culture
- Flexible handle with molded breakpoint
- samples collected using iClean® swab improve test sensitivity because they elute more than 95% of the specimen
Note: Collected by a healthcare professional or a patient self-collected sample is acceptable when the patient is in an appropriate clinical setting
Collection instructions: Tilt patient head and insert swab into 1 nostril until the swab collar touches the outside of the nose. Once the swab is in place, rotate it in a circular motion 2 times and keep it in place for 15 seconds. Repeat this step for the second nostril using the same swab. Remove the swab and insert the swab into an acceptable viral transport medium (including saline and PBS). Break the swab shaft against the side of the tube, and close the lid.
manufacturer: Huachenyang (Shenzhen) Technology Co., Ltd